The Kerepakupai Vená
We all have a dream destination and that of many is in the southeast of Venezuela. In it jungle, savanna, tepuis, waterfalls, rivers and wild animals converge in harmony. A unique landscape in the world...
La Tortuga Island
La Tortuga Island is a true hidden treasure in the Caribbean that few have been able to enjoy. This wonder preserves the paradisiacal and virgin of a lonely island, with the only difference that you will be receiving an all-inclusive VIP treatment, at all times….
Los Roques Archipelago
In the Los Roques archipelago you will enjoy a gastronomic, cultural and total relaxation experience. In addition, visiting paradisiacal beaches with soft white sands, turquoise blue water and a perfect tropical climate...
TALK TO AN ADVISOR
The Tepuy Roraima
Knowing Roraima will change your life forever. There will hardly be words to describe the best 10 days of your life, believe me, only 13% of the people who climb Mount Roraima, come back saying it was a transformative experience. The remaining 87% say it was by far the most incredible destination they have ever visited ...
Delta del Orinoco
Entering the depths of a thick jungle and navigating the Orinoco River itself in speedboats, observing dolphins, araguatos, babas, sharing with the Waraos indigenous people and enjoying a service of maximum comfort on stilt houses, they will change your perspective of Delta Amacuro, forever ...
solo necesitas elegir
Venezuela a tu medida
Con nosotros puedes viajar por Venezuela
a cualquier destino de su geografía. Organizamos tu viaje de acuerdo
a tus preferencias. Solo necesitas eligir
un punto en el mapa y nosotros
lo hacemos posible.
Venezuela a tu medida
CUSTOMIZE YOUR TRIP
Angel Falls was the perfect time to propose to Allegra, because it is her country and it is a place with that magic that one cannot explain.ALLEGRA & ANTONANGEL FALLS
What I experienced in La Tortuga, in very few places have i experienced. What I like the most about Soco is that it is a company of young people, they have innocence and passion. Would return.ABEL GARCÍALA TORTUGA
We are Kuwaiti and we come from afar to have this incredible experience. I recommend foreigners to come to Venezuela and travel with Soco.JASSEM & IBRAHIMLOS ROQUES
I would tell people who underestimate traveling in Venezuela, watch the Soco videos, they make you fall in love with Venezuela.MARCANO SISTERSRORAIMA
Traveling with Soco Adventures is perfect, I just had to worry about enjoying and falling off the wakeboard haha, I would go back a thousand times.VITO GIORGINIFALCON